RE: [existlist] whats the problem ...

  • Eduard Alf
    Message 1 of 58 , May 3, 2001
      bies et folks,

      you are in that old trap of not knowing what to do for reason that you may
      make a mistake ... but the fact is that nothing you do or have done or ever
      will do, has been on the basis of knowing everything about the result ...
      look back on the various crossroads in your life ... when you made a
      decision did you know absolutely what would happen? ...

      a private religion does not prove everyone else is wrong ... i have
      religious tolerance ...

      if you could make your own god, why be an atheist ... all the reasons for
      why people are atheist can be eliminated by the manner of your creation ...
      gods have always been created in relation to the prevailing social
      environment ... the old testament had a tribal war god, because it served

      have fun ...

      Message 58 of 58 , May 10, 2001
        Eduard,

        I understand. I guess I am just a little surprised to hear someone say that
        they think heaven would actually be boring!

        I, myself, while thoroughly enjoying my time on this earth and the people
        that are here, do not really think this world would be so hard to top...

        Regards,

        trw.