RE: [existlist] whats the problem ...

  • Eduard Alf
    Message 1 of 58 , May 2, 2001
      bies et les gens,

      im not trying to prove anyone is wrong ... im just going to make my own
      private god ...

      maybe i will just have my private god send everyone else to hell (oh, i will
      have to create a hell as well then) including the eskimos ... and greeks ...

      gezzz i seem to have caused a real controversy here ... just by doing my own
      thing ... its a good that i dont live in Salem or else i would be burned at
      the stake or something ...

      im divorced ... my god will definitely forbid marriage ... and i think he
      will also forbid ice cream and Xena, the warrior princess ... boy do i ever
      hate that program ... whats going on between Xena and Gabrielle? ...

      you see, the good part about creating your own god is that you can also
      create your own rules, dogma, and rituals ... and i think i should
      straighten out this origin of the universe problem as well ... i never did
      like that adam and eve story ... seems to me that eve did the right thing
      and yet she got blamed for everything ...

      have fun ...

      Message 58 of 58 , May 10, 2001
        Eduard,

        I understand. I guess I am just a little surprised to hear someone say that
        they think heaven would actually be boring!

        I, myself, while thoroughly enjoying my time on this earth and the people
        that are here, do not really think this world would be so hard to top...

        Regards,

        trw.