RE: [existlist] whats the problem ...

  • Timothy R. Westerhof
    Message 1 of 58 , May 2, 2001
      Eduard,

      Don't you think it a little odd that the created is trying to define the
      creator? That what came after is defining what came before?

      Regards,

      Tim W.

      Message 58 of 58 , May 10, 2001
        Eduard,

        I understand. I guess I am just a little surprised to hear someone say that
        they think heaven would actually be boring!

        I, myself, while thoroughly enjoying my time on this earth and the people
        that are here, do not really think this world would be so hard to top...

        Regards,

        trw.