RE: [existlist] whats the problem ...

  • Eduard Alf
    Message 1 of 58 , May 2, 2001
      Bill et folks,

      exactly ... that is what im looking for ... that is what a personal god is
      ... in the case of kids, the concern is that they have something wrong with
      them and psychologist assure us that they will eventually grow out of it ...
      but for our main line religions we are told of a god for adults ... to whom
      we give supernatural powers, control over our life, and we do worship
      him ... we have our imaginary talks with him and he tells us how the
      universe runs while we turn over our responsibilities to him and the world
      he runs ...

      so what is the problem? ... sounds to me like this is exactly what i want
      ... just that i will have to invent one to suit my particular needs ...

      have fun ...

      Message 58 of 58 , May 10, 2001
        Eduard,

        I understand. I guess I am just a little surprised to hear someone say that
        they think heaven would actually be boring!

        I, myself, while thoroughly enjoying my time on this earth and the people
        that are here, do not really think this world would be so hard to top...

        Regards,

        trw.