Re: [existlist] Wrong god? Birth of Noo

  • Lorna Landry
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 20, 2003
      That is true, Mark.

      Back east in Nova Scotia, McDonalds makes McLobster Burgers when it's lobster season (May-Junish). they are delicious.

      Lorna

      Mark Tindall <mbtin@...> wrote:David wrote:

      >>McDonald's .....
      > I dont think so - only in the south. But then they've changed things
      > sometimes too..

      McDonalds adds some extras to suit the region one lives in. In Oz we have
      the Aussie Burger made on damper. Not as good as the original Aussie
      burgers found in milkbars 30 years ago.

      Mark

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Lorna Landry