jazz concert

  • David Leon
    Message 1 of 53 , Feb 19 8:45 PM
      man, i really got the urge to go to a jazz concert. - and the feeling that
      my music is rather lonely here...oh well, the Skyy is still Blue. no wonder
      i'm misunderstood for talking too much while being a musician, specially
      here. the more complete picture is missed. man, i need a house, with a
      piano. i'm tired of talking.
      Message 53 of 53 , Nov 3, 2003
        Biggie, Since we have entered a time when, "Perception is Reality",
        your posts fit in nicely. I have watched that dark bitch"7" at least
        4 times. There is little there except gore and excentric violence.
        Yet , preceeding this judgement is a comprehension that "7" is just
        a movie. Hollywood does not care about nihilism, existentialism, nor
        anything else beyond your submission to purchase. You are off in a
        dark time and these murder and mahem flics fit within a framework
        of your personal preconception. Certainly "7" and "Hannibal"
        and "Clockwork" are good entertainment. They are not serious social
        commentary. Focus on the idiosyncratic is distorting in its own
        right, fictional eccentricity is even further removed from the real.
        Take a walk down by the water and watch the leaves fall. Be alone
        with the real changes going on all about you. Be lonely and all
        alone. Go get a good case of woods fright. If you carry a compas you
        can self limit the shock therapy. Your perceptions, in the midst of
        all that reality, will be forced to realign with the planet you
        evolved on.
        My dark thoughts relate to my insignificance. Even if my
        perceptions of life have merit, there is very little I can do to make
        them known or put them into practice. Yet, I do not live the life of
        a bible pounding mystic. I do not give my money or time to religion.
        I watch the commercials that sponser science shows. I no longer
        support politicians with dollars or time. I have turned on to that
        which I think has merit and I have turned off the bullshit spiggot.
        Certainly it is very little, but it is quite different from the
        conduct of those around me. It is conduct within the system but
        eccentric to the core values of the system.That is as much as I can
        hope for, I live in a state of minor rebellion. Any impact I might
        hope to have is more related to ommision of activity. So who has
        figured a way to use me now? Bill