Re: [existlist] Re: Epilepsy, Insanity, Isolation, Irritation and Death (as in loss and lost)

  • William Harris
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2001
      When I studied Thomistic Theology we were required to build a rigorous proof for the existance of god. Sylogism followed sylogism ad
      nausiam, I did not and do not think it was valid it was a word game. The early empiricists got us back on track and good observation and
      well applied expermentation can keep us there . BILLl