Re: [existlist] pasive genesis was dark matter

  • Mark Tindall
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 19, 2003
      Bill wrote:

      > Eduard, I think Mark is around to sell jesus

      I'm not a Fundy. I abhor Jesus Junk, Christian Kitsch, God Ads, Jesus
      Jingles, etc etc etc.

      > and be difficult.

      ... only with Noo. I am me. I will defend my right to an opinion which is
      contrary to anyone else.

      As I said before, I joined this list to because I wanted to find out more on
      Heidegger.

      Eduard doesn't read real books all the way through ... if he reads any books
      at all between watching Judge Judy and Jerry Springer. He is also waiting
      for Heidegger to send a post to the list. He may have to wait a long time.
      I haven't read much about existentialism in your replies. The fictional
      neuron-misfiring Noo seems to be more important than Kierkegaard, Heidegger
      or Sartre. Is this list about existentialism???? I wonder. The answer
      lies somewhere in The Gospel of Noo, The Gospel of Moo and the Thoughts of
      Chairman Moo. All written serially on this very list! ;-)

      Mark