Re: [existlist] Balls and Mr. Superman...

  • Bill Harris
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2003
      Db, But you say it with such panache and gusto! Bill
      From: "Pat Collins" <retropat7762@...>
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [existlist] Balls and Mr. Superman...
      Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 16:59:20 +0000

      db,

      Oh, so Mr. Superman can what ever he wants.

      Can the big guy make a rock so massive that even he
      could not pick up if he wanted to??

      But the hardest jobs there are, could he stop Mr. db
      from saying fuck for one week?? or could he stop Bill
      from being so damn reasonable all the time?? or could
      he tell us what sex Shari is?? (the 'balls debate' lives)
      could he make my mud wrestling shows pay off??

      ... Pat