Re: [existlist] Fwd: Congress Back to Business, Boston vs. New York and KFC Feather Flap

  • Bill Harris
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2003
      Db, Politics is about power and we`re power cowboys. Bill
      From: "Bill Harris" <valleywestdental@...>
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [existlist] Fwd: Congress Back to Business, Boston vs. New York
      and KFC Feather Flap
      Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 15:00:23 -0600

      Db, Crossfire has taken the place of Politically incorrect for me. I will
      tune in---as always. Bill
      From: Crossfire <mailings@...>
      To: dawgbone86406@...
      Subject: Congress Back to Business, Boston vs. New York and KFC Feather
      Flap
      Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 14:18:09 -0500

      Crossfire at 7 p.m. ET
      On January 6, 2003
      And online at http://CNN.com/CROSSFIRE

      From CNN's Crossfire staff:

      Tonight in the Crossfire... the 108th Congress officially kicks off
      tomorrow, but we get a jump start on debating all of the issues lawmakers
      will face. Which party has the right remedy for the country's economic
      woes?
      Will the Senate agenda change under the leadership of Sen. Bill Frist?
      What
      is the congressional view on how the United States should handle North
      Korea? Leading lawmakers in the House and Senate join us to preview the
      upcoming battles on Capitol Hill.

      Next, Republicans have chosen to stage their 2004 convention in New York
      City. Is the Big Apple the best choice for the GOP? Will Boston give the
      Democrats the boost they are looking for? Two natives go head to head in
      convention city showdown.

      Then, KFC is the latest target of People for the Ethical Treatment of
      Animals. Why is the animal-rights group taking on the fast-food chain
      over
      the way they treat their chickens? You won't want to miss the feathers
      flying on this one.

      Join Paul Begala and Robert Novak tonight for Crossfire, 7 p.m. Eastern,
      4
      p.m. Pacific - live from the George Washington University.

      If you would like to be part of the live studio audience e-mail us at:
      cnn@...

      Visit http://CNN.com/CROSSFIRE to send in your e-mail to be included in
      our Fire Back segment and offer your opinions on our show topics and
      guests.

      Wondering what guests and topics are on other
      CNN prime time shows? Sign up
      to receive your 'Tonight on CNN' e-mail.
      http://cnn.com/email#show

      To unsubscribe, point a web browser at:

      http://cgi.cnn.com/cgi-bin/mail/clik?email=dawgbone86406@...&list=crossfire
      This message was sent to you at dawgbone86406@...