Re: [existlist] Torture for Good..

  • Bill Harris
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 6, 2003
      Db, we rank way up there.Pain control is a constant requirement that we work very hard at. I could go on at great length but that might not be the best thing for you or any other listeners. Suffice it to say dentists and hygienists have a very different concept of pain than the general population. Bill
      From: "Bill Harris" <valleywestdental@...>
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 11:25:47 -0600

      Db, It is a gross business that wears me thin. I have handed out much more
      pain than it is good to be associated with. Getting a jolly from that
      situation strikes me as frank psychopathology.
      I must look at pain as a symptom. That is for my own mental hygiene. It
      does not always work and that is one part of my job I really wish to leave
      behind.
      Case in point. It has been 16 minutes since I wrote that last paragraph.
      In that time I condemned 14 teeth to extraction. Considerable pain will
      accompany the procedure. How am I to feel about that? In her present
      eliucedations our distaff member would ask me to color my world with this
      sanguiness treatment situation. Bill

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor