The Good Torture

  • Pat Collins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6 8:22 AM
      Bill,
      Sure the whole point of torture is to cause pain and
      the more pain the better. But what about psychological,
      emotional and spiritual pain? Do you think this area of
      "non physical" pain are on different points on the continuum
      of suffering. A bigger question to you is do you think all
      pain is physical?

      The goal is to use a pain stimulus in order to get a response
      of information in order to save 10,000,000 lives that the
      terrorists plan to wipe out.

      Are you planning to help out with the torture or just sit there?

      ...Pat