RE: [existlist] theism

  • Kjell Alinge
    Message 1 of 118 , Jan 1, 2003
      Only in Marvel Comic etc...

      Kjell/Stupidity & Fear is a horrendous combination. Dangerous
      enough for us all to feel insecure or in need of interpretation
      of invisible forces./

      >Don't you think there is such a thing as pure evil? Something so horrendous
      >that no interpretation is needed, something that all cultures would consider
      >evil.
      >db

    • Mary Jo
      Message 118 of 118 , Dec 8, 2004
        I saw her standin' on her front lawn
        just twirlin' her baton
        Me and her went for a ride sir
        and ten innocent people died

        From the town of lincoln nebraska
        with a sawed-off .410 on my lap
        Through to the badlands of wyoming
        I killed everything in my path

        I can't say that I'm sorry
        for the things that we done
        At least for a little while sir
        me and her we had us some fun

        The jury brought in a guilty verdict
        and the judge he sentenced me to death
        Midnight in a prison storeroom
        with leather straps across my chest

        Sheriff when the man pulls that switch sir
        and snaps my poor neck back
        You make sure my pretty baby
        is sittin' right there on my lap

        They declared me unfit to live
        said into that great void my soul'd be hurled
        They wanted to know why I did what I did
        Well sir I guess there's just a meanness in this world

        Nebraska
        Bruce Springsteen

        Doesn't matter how I define it or how philosophy defines it. Mary