RE: [existlist] Cyber-meeting of two compatriots.

  • Souradyuti Paul
    Message 1 of 88 , Jan 1, 2003
      Shari,
      Many many thanks for your invitation to Auckland. In fact, I
      will require to travel a lot because of conferences that take place all over
      the world .... If any chance comes my way you bet I will see you there in
      Auckland....
      Of course if you visit Belgium or any other places in Europe just lemme
      know ....
      Paul
      P.S . Yeahhh .... masala(as we indians call spices) are available these
      days .... I treated one of my belgium friends to pure
      Indian-chicken-masala.... It was so hot that tears pervaded her eyes ....
      nonetheless said she "ummmmmmmmmmm......."

    • Lorna Landry
      Message 88 of 88 , Jan 2, 2003
        Or how about jumping on the vibrator, while standing on the step stool! ;) That may very well be quite the balancing act!
        canis os <dawgbone86406@...> wrote:Well, I guess you could stand on the step stool and jump on the vibrater:)
        db

        From: Lorna Landry <lornalandry@...>
        To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 14:20:59 -0500 (EST)

        What's the step stool for??

        canis os <dawgbone86406@...> wrote:I have heard that a step stool
        and a vibrater is all a woman need to replace
        a man.
        db