me-ism ...

  • eduard
    Message 1 of 88 , Jan 1, 2003
      shari,

      <<< If in a plane, and there is an emergency, mothers are required to
      use
      oxygen masks first before their child. Extremely difficult to be able
      do, I'd imagine.>>>

      Well, it suppose it would be difficult, but I think that a better
      demonstration of "me-ism" is the case of Verizon Communications Inc.

      Verizon laid off 3500 employees just before Christmas, for a stated
      reason of an economic turndown. But at the same time the head
      management got their reward. Company officials said the total
      compensation in 2001 for Mr. Seidenberg, Verizon's chief executive,
      was $13.4 million, and for Mr. Babbio, Verizon's vice chairman, got
      $24 million.

      If in a plane, and there is an emergency, mothers are required to use
      oxygen masks first before their child. Extremely difficult to be able
      do, I'd imagine.

      shari
    • Lorna Landry
      Message 88 of 88 , Jan 2, 2003
        Or how about jumping on the vibrator, while standing on the step stool! ;) That may very well be quite the balancing act!
        canis os <dawgbone86406@...> wrote:Well, I guess you could stand on the step stool and jump on the vibrater:)
        db

        From: Lorna Landry <lornalandry@...>
        To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 14:20:59 -0500 (EST)

        What's the step stool for??

        canis os <dawgbone86406@...> wrote:I have heard that a step stool
        and a vibrater is all a woman need to replace
        a man.
        db