RE: [existlist] being bad or good ....

  • shari hyder
    Message 1 of 88 , Dec 31, 2002
      Eduard,

      "Dead Man Walking" is a phrase I'm sure you know is used as a prisoner
      is being walked to a gas chamber/injection. The movie is based on true
      events. I saw it in 96, but the feeling of wanting to smack the nun is
      what makes me remember it.

      Two guys, in a drug/alcohol induced frenzy, chance upon a couple 'making
      out' in the woods. They make the young man watch, and both are then
      murdered.

      Caught, one of the two low-lives is visited by a nun. The low life is
      played by Sean Penn, the nun, I cannot recall the name, although her
      face appears in my mind. Yes, I wanna smack that face.

      Watch it, by all means. I take no responsibility for a spate of nun
      smacking that may well follow in ....... Canada?

      Yes, am looking forward to this year. Have signed up for 3 papers. Two
      in Philosophy (Intro to Ethics & Ethical Theory 2); and one in
      Psychology (Intro to Clinical Psychology). Back to Campus in March.

      Yes, your year 2514. I have not given it much thought, but your prompt
      of huwomanity elicits a response of "God forbid!" There are 3 things
      women should never be allowed to do.

      One, play cricket. Two, play rugby. Three, be on frontlines of war.

      shari

      Message 88 of 88 , Jan 2, 2003
        Or how about jumping on the vibrator, while standing on the step stool! ;) That may very well be quite the balancing act!
        canis os <dawgbone86406@...> wrote:Well, I guess you could stand on the step stool and jump on the vibrater:)
        db

        From: Lorna Landry <lornalandry@...>
        To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 14:20:59 -0500 (EST)

        What's the step stool for??

        canis os <dawgbone86406@...> wrote:I have heard that a step stool
        and a vibrater is all a woman need to replace
        a man.
        db