Re: [existlist] meaning was empathy (unknown)

  • Sue McPherson
    Message 1 of 88 , Dec 29, 2002
      Even animals reproduce. Humans are supposed to be
      above having sex solely for reproductive purposes.
      Trouble is, there is no meaning to life. Except, to find
      ways for humans to live together peacably. And that,
      too, is meaning that is created from nothing, except the
      ability to contemplate life and existential meaning. Of
      course, reproduction is important, but that is not all there
      is! Even non-thinking animals reproduce.

      Sue McPherson

      Message 88 of 88 , Jan 2, 2003
        Or how about jumping on the vibrator, while standing on the step stool! ;) That may very well be quite the balancing act!
        canis os <dawgbone86406@...> wrote:Well, I guess you could stand on the step stool and jump on the vibrater:)
        db

        From: Lorna Landry <lornalandry@...>
        To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 14:20:59 -0500 (EST)

        What's the step stool for??

        canis os <dawgbone86406@...> wrote:I have heard that a step stool
        and a vibrater is all a woman need to replace
        a man.
        db