Fwd: RE: [existlist] Who has Sartre's Book The Wall?

  • canis os
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2002
      Thinking about living my life over, with the knowledge of what I did wrong.
      In this scenario, i'm not sure I would change much. Had a lot of fun getting
      to where I am now. I know I could make myself better off financially, but
      not necessarily happier. I do think I would cut out a few of the more
      annoying wives.
      db

      Check out my new group:
      Subscribe:Mobius_Eclectic-subscribe@yahoogroups.com