Re: [existlist] Re: Please read and Flop 2

  • Bill Harris
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 5, 2002
      Cracked, Your idea is similar to the concept of the executive authority that has been undermined by civil service and the courts. Now a chief exex has a brief window after election to discard the terminally worthless. Soon it is back to business as usual. That sort of system seems to imply a great deal of personal will to authority. In small business we can still wield the ax but reputation of severity is a hard thing to shake.
      Having a "system" that produces eternal revolution sounds like Marx. I think that behind it someone has to wear the black hat. Pay me enough and I`ll do it, just don`t erode my authority when I am in mid swing of the blade. Bill