Re: [existlist] Madness in the forest...

  • Bill Harris
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2002
      Pat, Bookdocs concept of interest seems applicable in your posed situation. The first sentence is self explanatory, no one came so you made no money.
      Your second sentence is only answered by assigning interest to the initial activity. Did you want to see hot bitches roll in the mud or did you want to make money? Maybe both?Does one interest fulfilled mitigate the unfulfilled interest? Do you like voyeurism better than money?
      Would you act out your profit motive frustration by jumping in the mud pit and doing unspeakable acts with the hot bitches? Is there a psychiatrist present? Did he pay? Does that mitigate your frustration. Did he take it out in trade and do unspeakable acts with the hot bitches? Is he capable of self diagnosis? Can the physician heal himself? Will they jerk his license when you show the board the film you made. Will the doc pay off and finally cure your initial malady? Deep questions, deep mud, deep shit. Bill