RE: [existlist] Literally seeing...

  • shari hyder
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
      Pat

      Do you teach Philosophy anywhere?

      shari

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Pat Collins [mailto:retropat7762@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, 3 December 2002 2:19 p.m.
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [existlist] Literally seeing...

      shari,

      You miss the point!

      You must want dullness. You want same-o.

      I have illusions like everybody. I have illusions of illusions.
      You do too but don't like too think of it all that much.

      I disrespect and respect what you say. But I don't go by any
      book. I don't like books. The only book I like is me. Get it?!

      You can not read between the lines. You take things too literally.

      ... Pat

      >From: "shari hyder" <hydersjmj@...>
      >To: <existlist@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: RE: [existlist] Madness in the forest...
      >Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 13:21:35 +1300
      >
      >Pat
      >
      >Questions like those you have presented are what make people have
      >disrespect for Philosophy. Think again about your first question;
      unless
      >there were some hidden cameras; your performance would be yours and
      >yours alone; unless you were mud wrestling with yourself. Put the same
      >questions to a psychiatrist or a psychologist, and they are very likely
      >to suggest you are under some form of delusion.
      >
      >shari

      Service.

      >http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      >

      >---
      >Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
      >

      >---

      >(Includes community book list, chat, and more.)
      >
      >TO UNSUBSCRIBE from this group, send an email to:

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to