RE: [existlist] Madness in the forest...

  • shari hyder
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2002
      Pat

      Questions like those you have presented are what make people have
      disrespect for Philosophy. Think again about your first question; unless
      there were some hidden cameras; your performance would be yours and
      yours alone; unless you were mud wrestling with yourself. Put the same
      questions to a psychiatrist or a psychologist, and they are very likely
      to suggest you are under some form of delusion.

      shari

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2002
        I might come, who would be wrestling? Luscious chicks in almost nothing? I
        surly would come then. But wait, what forest, where, when?

      • Bill Harris
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 3, 2002
          Pat, Bookdocs concept of interest seems applicable in your posed situation. The first sentence is self explanatory, no one came so you made no money.
          Your second sentence is only answered by assigning interest to the initial activity. Did you want to see hot bitches roll in the mud or did you want to make money? Maybe both?Does one interest fulfilled mitigate the unfulfilled interest? Do you like voyeurism better than money?
          Would you act out your profit motive frustration by jumping in the mud pit and doing unspeakable acts with the hot bitches? Is there a psychiatrist present? Did he pay? Does that mitigate your frustration. Did he take it out in trade and do unspeakable acts with the hot bitches? Is he capable of self diagnosis? Can the physician heal himself? Will they jerk his license when you show the board the film you made. Will the doc pay off and finally cure your initial malady? Deep questions, deep mud, deep shit. Bill
          If I would put on a mud wrestling show in the forest
          and no one came, would I make any money ?
          And if I made no money would I get so mad
          that I would have a bout of madness?
          And would this madness be recognized by
          the psychiatic community?

          ... Pat

          >From: "Bill Harris" <valleywestdental@...>
          >To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [existlist] Re: Nonguy say.......
          >Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 09:20:47 -0600
          >
          >Dawg, Unless you are a rose, which is a rose , which is a rose, you are a
          >dog. Bill

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor