Re: [existlist] Re: Nonguy say.......

  • Bill Harris
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 2, 2002
      Dawg, I have to bore someone with my frustration and you seem available.
      I find a new conspirator identified in the agribusiness anti science coalition. It seems the USDA is lending it`s considerable clout to suppress research which identifies environmental crimes committed by the Agbusiness consortium. There is a list of dangerous topics that USDA will not fund research for. People who do research in these areas are blacklisted and their findings are not published. There is a conspiracy of profit over the clean air , water and soil of the state.
      Now we find that large hog confinements give off antibiotic resistant , airborne organisms. These are human pathogens.
      Studies of these bioagents is verboten, we may study only areas that increase production. Bill
      From: "Bill Harris" <valleywestdental@...>
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 09:20:47 -0600

      Dawg, Unless you are a rose, which is a rose , which is a rose, you are a
      dog. Bill
      From: "Fictional Character" <thebookdoc@...>
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [existlist] Re: Nonguy say.......
      Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 12:19:11 -0000

      << I am none of the below, am Dawg therefore I bark.>>

      Yes, but if you bark in a forest are you a tree?

      << If you are bookdoc: I do not know if I think, I do not know if I
      am,
      > It does not matter.
      > If you are Eduard; I think therefore we all are.
      > If you are bill; I think, but I better do it right or I would rather
      not
      > be.
      > Bill>>

      Interesting assessment Bill, but I think 'Duard's is more like:

      I think therefore everything I think is

      or

      I think therefore everything I want to think is and no one else is
      right, ever.

      I prefer the latter for him as the former seems to hold far too
      much water...

      Naked Scone

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor