Re: [existlist] Re: Human nature grown in pots and planted beside the great meat bush...

  • Edward Alf
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 8, 2001
      Linda et folks,

      lets try some characteristics that might be considered as common ... im not
      saying that these are absolutely common, since there can be exceptions, but
      sufficiently common to make a case ...

      - we seek the basics of food, shelter and clothing
      - we seek order out of chaos
      - we seek love
      - we seek acceptance and self-definition
      - we seek self fulfillment

      im sure that with some time for thought, one could come up with a lot more

      birth and death are not characteristics of human nature ... they come to use
      without our seeking them ...