Re: Digest Number 8

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 1999
      Yana,

      Im sorry but as I even stated in my original post I
      could have the linguistics wrong, I was in no way
      stating that I was right just what the words in
      english are translated as my intent was not to offend
      but to show that whatever the original intent it has
      been twisted out of context. The reason I didnt
      answer your first questions was because I believed
      them to not be answerable due to that fact alone.
      Perhaps to help me answer your question you could tell
      me why you think the Zarathustra of the book is the
      prophet Zartosht? And from there I can try and help

      ===
      James

      "Well I'll take the blame for as much as i swallow
      And that only goes this far
      This is the novel that no one can finish"
      D Sardy