Re:SexEd

  • your contact at project x
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2002
      We have compulsory sex education here in britain, although parents have a
      veto over the children's participation, you can guess which parents are the
      ones who quibble about it. But my point is, we have sex ed, and the highest
      teenage pregnancy rate in europe (dunno bout holland tho).... so much for
      sex education.