Re: [existlist] Re: food grinding and soylent green

  • Bill Harris
    Message 1 of 115 , Nov 22, 2002
      Rakwena, No I do not recall that fable , I quit reading such things 40 years ago. I will take your reply at face value and consider you faith based, believeing in god, angels and satan. I completely understand your position and completely disagree with it. I will not pose argument since it is a waste of our mutual time . The Methodist help line is available should you need assistance with any problems. They are excellent listeners and are very non judgmental. Bill