Re: wishing for the best

  • Edward Alf
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2001
      Linda, et al,

      wow ... lots of messages now .. will take me a while to get through them ...

      you are judging the criteria for "hope" ... yes, the criminally insane can
      wish for the best ... one could imagine Jack the Ripper wishing for a better
      victim or perhaps a sharper knife ... but that is the end result, so to
      speak, rather than the condition of hoping itself ...

      granted, old Jack is not a nice person, and im not suggesting that murder is
      something that might be acceptable ... we dont have to judge the
      predisposition of people who think differently from the rest ... it is the
      inclination which is of discussion ... to make light of it, the inclinations
      and action of Jack would not be distant from that of your local meat
      supplier ... only the subject of his attention changes ... perhaps Jack
      could be rehabilitated and his skills used to better use ... we can only

      have fun ...