Existential Primer

  • C. S. Wyatt
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2001
      I've spent the week working on the web pages... let me know if there
      are any problems. I know many here have strong opinions, so let me
      know if the design works. I did away with the speckled/marble
      backgrounds, added links to this group on every page, and corrected
      many broken links.

      The site is: http://www.tameri.com/csw/exist

      And, for the curious, my business is at http://www.magicdragoned.com

      The bookstore's pages are a work in progress... and have nothing to
      do with philosophy unless you believe in education and children's
      books.

      I am trying to work on my Camus page -- STILL. I have also received
      some harsh criticism of my Kafka page. While I do my best to read the
      works then cite various opinions, the Kafka page seems weak to many
      visitors.

      Any ideas?

      Thanks
    • Edward Alf
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2001
        Chris ...

        very nice site ... i will give you comments as i go along ...