Re: hello?

  • hank alphonse
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 1999
      I am still ruminating on the last post. I am trying to figure out
      "responsibility. You know? What the fuck is that anyway? Would that be
      like "understanding" or "obligation"? Or will? So, genetically, stupidity
      could be an excuse. Or an innate apathy. We have a liability for taking
      responsibility so we don't ruin other's chance at what we failed to take
      responsibility for? Does the government bare the burden of an epidemic
      blame-game by imposing a lose of more freedoms?
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 1999
        On Sun, 3 Oct 1999, hank alphonse wrote:

        > From: "hank alphonse" <surdbird@...>
        >
        > I am still ruminating on the last post. I am trying to figure out
        > "responsibility. You know? What the fuck is that anyway? Would that be
        > like "understanding" or "obligation"? Or will? So, genetically, stupidity
        > could be an excuse. Or an innate apathy. We have a liability for taking
        > responsibility so we don't ruin other's chance at what we failed to take
        > responsibility for? Does the government bare the burden of an epidemic
        > blame-game by imposing a lose of more freedoms?

        haven't written anything lately b/c I haven't had anything authentic to
        say in those specific moments in time when ya'll were checking e-mail.
        I'm not feeling to creative to day either (I've just finished a systems
        and theories test:Hobbes Locke, Berkeley, Hume, Hartley, J. Mill, J.S.
        Mill, A. Bain, Spinoza, Melebranche, Leibnez, Kant, Hegel, Rousseau,
        Nietzsche, Kierkegaard, Gassendi, de la Mattrie, Condallac, Compt, Mach,
        Gall, Spurzheim, Fowler, Helmholtze, Kinnerbrook, Bessel, Muller,
        Galvani, Hering, Broca, Florens, Fechner) but I kinda feel obligated to
        speak. If ya'll wanta talk about one of these
        guys right now I'd probably shoot myself in the head. However I did speak
        a little of Kierkegaard and Nietzcshe, but those people I respect. Let me
        spit out a quote since I feel obligated to. This from from the good ole
        W.S.B. "Fuck 'em all, squares on both sides, I am the
        only complete individual in the industry" What do you think? >
        Brandon (in the mist of an existential crisis)