Re: [existlist] Book Database

  • Edward Alf
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2001
      Christopher & al,

      thanks for the note .... will take a look at the books ...

      it will be great to have more people here on the list ... the give and take
      is informative and of benefit ... i seem to be moving towards phenomenology
      ... at least as i understand it at this time ....

      welcome everyone .. please jump in .....