RE: [existlist] Re: meaning

  • eduard
    Message 1 of 281 , Nov 4, 2002
      Brian,

      Ok ... I will bend. If you wish to use "meaning"
      to be your judgement of an object [whether you can
      burn it get warm] then I guess that this is your
      definition. It is just that I don't have a sense
      of humans as being so extra special as to be
      outside of nature. My view is that we are part of
      nature and may well pass away like the dinosaurs.
      And that the "meaning" of something within nature
      does not occur because we happen to have eyes to
      see it.

      Message 281 of 281 , Dec 28, 2004