Book Database

  • C. S. Wyatt
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2001
      book database for those interested.

      This database can be exported, allowing anyone to add the reading
      list to his or her web site (or, dare I say it, shopping list). Any
      member of the ExistList can add titles to the database.

      I am adding as many titles as I can tonight, before my coffee pot is
      emptied.

      Eventually, I might even read every book I own.

      - Skot
    • Edward Alf
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26, 2001
        Christopher & al,

        thanks for the note .... will take a look at the books ...

        it will be great to have more people here on the list ... the give and take
        is informative and of benefit ... i seem to be moving towards phenomenology
        ... at least as i understand it at this time ....

        welcome everyone .. please jump in .....