RE: [existlist] Re: meaning

  • eduard
    Message 1 of 281 , Nov 2, 2002
      Brian,

      Although it is nice to think of this "oneness"
      thing. But when you really get down to it,
      everything is separate ... at least as far as
      human experience is concerned. The pencil is just
      a pencil and it is separate from the table, and
      they will always be, until they both rot and
      become part of the soil. "Oneness" is more a
      state of mind than something physical.

      Yes dreams are real ... in the sense that they are
      as real as we would want them to be.

      I was thinking on this recent trip to Matane,
      Quebec ... that you could make a god out of one of
      the comic book heroes that are current in today's
      culture. For example you could worship Batman ...
      it is about the same as the Romans would worship
      Mars or whomever. I think I will go to Toys-R-Us
      tomorrow and get me a god ... :-))

      eduard
    • Mary Jo
      Message 281 of 281 , Dec 28, 2004