RE: [existlist] First message ever!

  • eduard
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2002
      hi Pat,

      Nice to see you here ... the more the merrier.

      <<< One day I will die. Now or latter. Does it
      make a difference? >>>

      I would say that it makes a lot of difference.
      Depends what value you put on living. Personally,
      I need to get on my trip to Matane, tomorrow, so I
      would not be too amenable to dying right away.

      <<< Is anything possible? Something came from
      nothing but that is impossible therefore
      everything is BOTH possible AND impossible all at
      the same time. >>>

      I think this is playing with words. Granted at
      least one cosmological theory is that the universe
      arose from nothing and will disappear into
      nothing. But then something being both possible
      and impossible is a bit beyond me. Does such a
      concept help me get out of bed in the morning??

      eduard
    • Pat Collins
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
        One day I will die. Now or latter. Does it make a difference?
        There is only what there is now. Maybe not even that. Nothing?..something?
        Is anything possible? Something came from nothing but
        that is impossible therefore everything is BOTH possible AND
        impossible all at the same time.

        This is the end of my first message.

        Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.� Try MSN!
      • Pat Collins
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
          Thank you but I don't have time to reply now.
          But you got the meaning. Latter...Pat