Many thanks to Brian

  • SARTRE
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002
      SKIBO79 has joined the Existentialism Philosophy Blog.

      http://existentialist.blogspot.com/

      We look forward to his posts to our Blog. Hope that other members of
      this group will visit and also consider registering to this public
      BLOG.

      Just reply to this email address and I will send you an invite back
      to your address.

      This is a good way to get any article or essay place on the web.
      Since our site is viewed from our url address, the entire web will be
      able to read your comments. The Existentialism Philosophy Blog is
      spidered by many search engines, so hit will grow with quality
      content.

      Thanks, BRIAN for being the first from the existlist to join.

      SARTRE
    • friedrich nietzsche