Re: [existlist] good and bad

  • Bill Harris
    Message 1 of 281 , Oct 30, 2002
      Brian, If you are the reference point you are one illusive reference. I
      understand you do not like science, that would be logical because you do not
      understand much of it. Last night I spent two hours watching the life of
      Galileo. he spent his life trying to convince the rest of the so called
      educated world that this earth was not the reference point in this solar
      system. Pope Urban[the egotistical] wanted to be the vicar of christ on
      earth. Ergo, the earth needed to be the centric body in the solar system.
      Galileo`s telescope told a different story so the egotist imprisoned him and
      put him up to public ridicule. Pope john, in his infinite wisdom and
      humility, recently pardoned Galileo. You see we move at 1.598 million
      miles/day in our orbital velocity about the sun. Beyond that our
      heliocentric ,solar system moves at 32 million miles/ day relative to the
      omnipresent background radiation of the big bang. So if you proclaim
      yourself reference point both science and history may beg to differ. Bill
      Message 281 of 281 , Dec 28, 2004