9680Re: The 4th dimension of existence

  • Masoud Borbor
    Oct 6, 2002
      Dear eduard
      hi and thank u for response. the outside world and neurons wasnt my
      problem.. i defined the "being for my self" as my insight view. cuz i
      can see my self in when i feel it...
      the most important was the common layer In and Out me.. something in
      and out of me something i knbow it and it knows me..
      u believe nothing but material? no matter... i live taking easy!
      good night ;)