9664Re: [existlist] Re: Choosing and Reason

  • Charles
    Oct 2, 2002
      From: "Bill Harris"
      <valleywestdental@...>
      To: <existlist@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 10:51 AM
      Subject: Re: [existlist] Re: Choosing and
      Reason

      Charles, I really like what you say. Having
      said that I must sulk off in
      guilt for rejecting the "better angels" I was
      brainwashed to accept.
      Were there a hell, the Spartans would
      certainly be there and they would be
      enjoying it immensely. They would be joined
      by republicans, nazis,
      confederates, Romans and other male dominated
      associations. The murderous
      mass would engage in an eternal , lethal game
      of king of the hill. I would
      like to be there myself because it is so
      simple and honest. It is the life
      of the hunter, not the gatherer. To exert, in
      one`s own behalf, is at the
      clean base of existence. Feel the power of
      the wvermaxct in public
      gymnasium . Marching, fighting, killing,
      drinking and a sound sleep with
      one`s comrades.
      Now it is back to the created reality of our
      present. I should smile and
      assent to the weak madness of the
      girley-boys. I should be a good democrat
      and work endlessly to help the weak and
      oppressed. I should act like a
      fucking cunt and pretend I care. I should be
      quiet, and respect the rights
      others have not earned, OR-----
      I should live in this dichotomous world,
      without direction. Bill