9642Re: [existlist] Re: Choosing and Reason

  • Charles
    Oct 1, 2002
      Bill,

      I am still fighting with stupidity, no with
      death. To wage a war on stupidity one has to
      be a brave stupid.
      All this is about politics; a radical
      Democrat like yourself could start by
      explaining to me the differences
      between the two main polical parties in this
      country, if there are any. The Spartans can
      go to hell. ("war
      is the father of all and king of all"). Even
      at the lowest level of society, lets say,
      marriage or personal
      relatioships, means a constant reasurance for
      superiority, for being in power, for getting
      the upper hand,
      for being better than others, for WAR. (peace
      is the hidding place of the weak and
      efeminate).

      Charles