916Re: [existlist] neurons firing: part 2

  • Paul R Turner
    Mar 5, 2001
      When we reduce human actions and emotions to scientific explanation we risk the parochial view of the 'genetic fallacy', as Freud did in his analysis of religion.

      By concluding religion was symptomatic of a neurosis it became easy to dismiss the benefits of a religious life (though I am an atheist).

      Regards

      Paul