9056craters

  • Eduard Alf
    Aug 5, 2002
      Bill,

      << They have found a 20km impact crater on the
      floor of the north sea. >>

      I thought the killer meteor was the one which hit
      the Yucatan peninsula?

      Actually I am waiting for them to discover the one
      which hit the east side of Hudson Bay. If you
      look at the map, it is obvious that something made
      that formation. Anyway, there is a bunch of
      craters [well, 2 that I know of] in Quebec. Seems
      to me that people are looking in all sorts of
      places, except what is under their nose.

      Sorry ... People's Court is on now ....