9048Re: bye-bye to lengths...

  • elbookdoc
    Aug 5, 2002
      <<hmmmm .... "science = god". Are you by chance
      > trying to make a rule?? That would be very
      > un-elbookdoc.>>

      Your ability to foul even what should seemingly be simple
      interpretations, requiring only tiny amounts of any type of linking
      between attempt and concept, are amazing.

      Please name a rule I have made. "Science = god" was something you
      seemed to me to attempt to believe...yet like so many idiot
      christians read from a translated book that you then literally
      interpret though the language is twice or thrice removed.

      stupid's acquaintence
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic