      From: elbookdoc [mailto:thebookdoc@...]
      Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 10:12 PM
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [existlist] Re: waiting for light

      <<otherwise the
      > discussion gets nowhere.
      >
      > eduard>>

      OK, fuck my point. Lets go with yours:

      Where is the conversation going to get to?

      If we assume there are no differences in anyone
      because we
      ignore them all because it is inconvenient, then
      we will have
      more deaths at stop lights because red, yellow,
      green-- who
      gives a fuck -- hit the accelorator and drive you
      stupid chicken.
      The other way to go with that is nothing will
      happen at all
      because all the shit is so predictable that there
      is no reason to
      look into it...so much for mystery and interest.

      Duard, you couldn't follow a point if someone
      drove it to your
      skull with a jack-hammer.

      Where the hell do you think it is going to go? Are
      you expecting a
      rainbow end and some gold?

      I don't know a damned thing -- and I think for
      good reason -- but
      what I do know is that if someone finally took it
      all and placed it in
      some equation that worked in every situation,
      doubtless I'd shoot
      myself because it would be so fucking boring. No
      interest...no
      life. You are just some homogenous lump
      (philosophically) that
      looks forward to putting a foot in the grave.

      You think you know so much that there is nothing
      to discover...

      that makes for a lousy lover if nothing else.

      Fuck Me

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic