9014Re: Wave bye-bye to lenghts of light

  • elbookdoc
    Aug 2, 2002
      <<That may be, but how much variation are we really
      > talking about here?? At least as a basis of
      > discussion in philosophy, one has to accept a
      > certain commonality in human sensation...otherwise we fall
      > into absurdity. >>

      Duard...might as well go believing in god then, because the leap
      of faith is equal.

      A variation is a variation...and scientifically, that would be an
      invalid observation because it is inconsistent.

      You have to accept things only if you want to believe something.
      In your case, science = god. In my case, neither explain it all.

      Mr. Pancake
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic