      From: Tony [mailto:tylerdurden12@...]
      Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 8:18 PM
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [existlist] Do you think therefore
      you are?

      Eduard you are really a nice guy, I mean, you
      speak in euphemism just to
      clear the air of any hostility. I respect that.
      However, a disembodied mind?
      How could anyone even discuss this idea? The mind
      is merely the brain,
      nothing more. And projecting the body into other
      dimensions? Granted, some
      theorists have incorporated a model of the
      universe in which more then 4
      dimensions exist, yet how could we ever speak
      about projecting our bodies
      into these other speculative dimensions?

      Sincerely,
      Tony.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic