8983RE: [existlist] Do you think therefore you are?

  • Eduard Alf
    Aug 1, 2002
      Nick,

      << I think the pyramids were more than simply
      tombs...Didn't the ancients use them to align the
      stars or something? >>

      Yes, and some say that the hole that was provided
      for the "Ba" is orientated towards Orion. In my
      opinion, the pyramids are just a pile of rocks. A
      nice pile, no doubt, still just a pile. Any other
      purpose, is just the same as Van Daniken's theory
      that the markings on the Nazca plain in Peru were
      to serve as landing strips for aliens.

      << If the mind is not part of the body then how do
      I know if I even have a soul? >>

      You don't know. What was the last time that you
      actually encountered your own soul?? I would
      presume, like everyone else, you have never
      encountered your soul. There are only two
      possibilities. Either it is awfully good at hiding
      or it does not exist.

      << By my definition, the body can be projected
      into other dimensions... >>

      In my opinion, that is an impossibility. Granted,
      it is a nice thought.