846Re: [existlist] blah

  • m k
    Jan 16, 2001
      Thanks Clov!

      I agree with you about that! I am usually so optimisitc...I was having a
      bad day, and reading too much "if you rely on people they will always let
      you down, and if you attatch yourself to someone they will at some point go
      away, and everything ends at some point, and what does it matter..etc"
      stuff. :) Feeling better now...

      Marlene