626Camus

  • Victoria
    Apr 3, 2000
      I am currently reading "The Myth of Sisysphus" by Camus and I am
      having a great deal of pleasure in doing it...However, I would like
      to place the following question for this group:
      I think that human life, belongs like any other form of life, to a
      global ecosystem and we may even extend it to the whole physical
      universe. So if this is indeed the case, does the universe contain
      some operating principles from which we may derive some values by
      which we may judge whether life has a meaning?
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic