60300Re: [existlist] I Heart Huckabees

  • christopher arthur
    Jul 15, 2014
      Just trying to decode what you wrote, I would guess that you meant the two themes as below:

      1. non-apparent but real interconnectedness
      2. solidarity versus both absurdity and meaninglessness as one

      Sorry if I seem lame, but my analytical mind gets me into trouble sometimes...

      Chris

      On 7/12/2014 12:46 PM, josephson45r@... [existlist] wrote:

      I watched this film again the other day and was pleased with how a mainstream movie (non-art house) was able to adequately depict the two main "opposed" themes of existentialism: non/apparent but real interconnectivity and solidarity vs. absurdity and meaninglessness.